Login as a User

which is better advocare or beachbody

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. which is better advocare or beachbody

Asked: 2019-08-14 16:25:14

Hey, I’ve been having trouble losing weight. I need some help please! I need to lose weight for the summer. It’s not close to that yet but I want to start early especially since I got a while to go before I can fit in the swimsuit that I want to fit into. My friend of mine who is all about eating healthy and using diet pills “the right way” told me about Advocare but I don’t know about their high prices. So, I was looking up similar products online and found Beachbody. Now, I don’t know which one is better. Does anyone know if advocare or beachbody is the better alternative for losing weight?

Answered: 2019-08-15 02:20:20

Although some people like the advocare one because you get the cleanse that you have to take during the 24 hour challenge, I think the 21 day ultimate reset is also good since it cleanses your body and makes your metabolism better. Or at least it supposedly does. Advocare is also more expensive, so I guess it’s up to you which one you want to spend your money on and trust to help you lose weight.

Answered: 2019-08-15 14:49:28

They are pretty similar since Advocare has the 24 day challenge and Beachbody has the 21 day body fix. They are similar since they try to get people to eat healthy and have exercise while on both challenges. Advocare though, is more expensive, especially since their challenge means you have to take more of their products throughout the challenge. They both have had good results on amazon reviews of people losing weight from both.

Answered: 2019-08-14 21:35:21

I guess it really depends on which on is best for you. They have good weight loss programs and supplements you can use. I know they have similar weight loss programs that have similar results. Although, the Advocare 24 day challenge one might make you feel better since it comes with a cleanse. It could be good for you to cleanse and detox bad stuff from your body, which can motivate you to stay on track.

Answered: 2019-08-16 11:21:04

I like Beachbody cause their 21 day fix makes me feel more in control with my eating habits. I’m supposed to portion my food in separate containers and that way I don’t have to count calories. I don’t know about you but I was never good at counting calories, so this way has made me feel better about my eating habits. I love beachbody better too since it’s also a lot cheaper than advocare.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers