Login as a User

where to buy amsoil in canada

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amsoil
  4. >
  5. where to buy amsoil in canada

Asked: 2019-11-26 22:45:20

I live in Montreal and its so cold most of the year we need a synthetic oil that works well in the cold. I've tried every oil know to man and it just gets too cold her for most of them to work. Is there any Amsoil product that you know of that will work up here because I'm spending a fortune on oil changes and half the time, my truck won't start anyway. Where in Canada can I find some oil that will work no matter how cold it gets?

Answered: 2019-11-28 01:01:37

AMSOIL synthetic motor oils were formulated for easier cold-temperature starts so you're in luck. You can find Amsoil in Canada in Edmonton, Alberta & Mississauga, Ontario. Manitoba (houses two auto service business today). In addition, most customers buy Amsoil for the very reason you mentioned. It works no matter where you're at. First, it always protects your engine while it works no matter how cold it is in Canada and second, it saves you money over the short and long term. Amsoil calls it extended drain intervals wich means it reduces the number of oil and filter changes you have to have for your vehicle.

Answered: 2019-11-27 10:02:07

Amsoil also has a flow filter that works with a bypass filter and both provide your engine with protection from contamination that occurs due to cold weather starting and running so make sure you get the filter if you need it. I know they have two distributorships in Canda and their addresses are: - Toronto, ON - 6625 Tomken Rd - Units 12-14 - Mississauga, ON L5T 2C2 - 877-822-5172 - toronto@amsoil.com or Edmonton, AB - 14328-121A Ave - Edmonton, AB T5L 2T2 - 877-830-4769 - edmonton@amsoil.com

Answered: 2019-11-28 05:42:53

AMSOIL functions great under rigorous conditions and extreme temperatures. AMSOIL doesn't have any waxy contaminants and it flows really well at low temperature and you can tell that when you have easy starts when you turn on your car or truck. In addition, Amsoil's allows easy engine startup's even when its frigid outside and is still able to give you offers peak performance. Everything on your vehicles will last longer, from the engine, transmission, transfer case to the differentials. You'll save a bunch of money in equipment replacements.

Answered: 2019-11-28 02:58:45

Use the Amsoil Syntheic when its cold because that’s what it meant for.They sell their products through highly trained representatives or distributors in Canada as I've dealt with a few of them. The representatives know the ins and outs of the products and if they'll work in the frigid weather but I assuming they wouldn't be up there if it didn't. Amsoil Synthetic is really good. You can call their main number to find out their Canada locaitons

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers