Login as a User

which amway products are banned

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. which amway products are banned

Asked: 2019-11-29 02:02:27

I was thinking of getting some protein powder from Amway. However, I’m not sure about their products. I’ve heard good and bad things. I’m not sure if a lot of people are just saying bad stuff cause that’s what anyone seems to do these days or if there’s a real concern to worry about. I was trying to research their products and stuff on Google and found a bunch of articles with the word “banned” attached. My mind wanders when I have to read all that stuff so I was hoping someone on here could tell me if there are any amway products that are banned?

Answered: 2019-11-30 22:37:20

I did read about how India banned a few of Amway’s products. They were the following: Nutrilite cal-mag-D, Nutrilite natural B tablets, Nutrilite Iron Folic tablets, Nutrilite Bio C, Amway nutrilite Positrim Vanilla, and Nutrilite Kids Drink Mixed Fruit. However, I’m not sure if there is still a ban on them since there isn’t a lot of coverage online about this.

Answered: 2019-11-30 19:40:36

There did ban Nutrilite cal-mag-D, Nutrilite natural B tablets, Nutrilite, Nutrilite Bio C. and Iron Folic tablets in India before. I don’t know if it’s still on their ban list or not. However, you can’t always go by bans in other countries since they have other belief systems and such.

Answered: 2019-11-30 05:16:46

I think India might have banned some of their stuff like Nutrilite cal-mag-D, Nutrilite natural B tablets, Nutrilite Iron Folic tablets, Nutrilite Bio C, Amway nutrilite Positrim Vanilla, and Nutrilite Kids Drink Mixed Fruit. Although, I can’t be sure so you can look it up online if you want. I’m pretty sure none of their stuff is banned in the U.S.

Answered: 2019-11-29 04:22:10

I know they banned some stuff like Nutrilite Kids Drink Mixed Fruit, Nutrilite cal-mag-D, Nutrilite natural B tablets, Nutrilite Iron Folic tablets, Nutrilite Bio C, Amway nutrilite Positrim Vanilla in India. I hope this helps you decide on if you should use it or not. You could always stay cautions against just these items.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers