Login as a User

who owns amway center

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. who owns amway center

Asked: 2019-01-27 21:44:55

I’ve been researching all of the multi-level marketing companies that are available and have found Amway to be the most appealing to me. I love beauty products and feel like selling them would be easy for me because it is something, I would actually have an interest in the products. The only thing is that I want to work for a company that is trustworthy and reliable. I don’t want to promote questionable products that people are going to be putting on their face. Who owns Amway and are they dedicated to providing quality products that I can take pride in selling to my friends and family?

Answered: 2019-01-29 10:59:51

Amway has been around for more than fifty years because it provides such quality products. They don’t have one person owning the company now though. The company that owns it is Alticor and are still growing and developing new products to this day. They have numerous representatives throughout the globe and joining their team is a safe occupation change to make.

Answered: 2019-01-29 20:08:51

Amway is a very trustworthy company that takes the time to thoroughly test and retest their products before bringing them to the market. They have established a great name for themselves and don’t want to ruin it by putting out lower quality products. The company isn’t owned by one individual though.

Answered: 2019-01-28 02:30:18

Amway was founded in 1959 by two gentlemen who wanted to provide quality products at affordable prices. Jay Van Andel and Richard DeVos started Amway and it has since grown exponentially. There is no singular owner of Amway now, but there are a lot of people who work as representatives for the company.

Answered: 2019-01-28 14:40:33

No one owns the company Amway. It is now owned by the company Alticor though. They have stood by the original values of the founders Jan Van Andel and Richard DeVos though. They are found all over the world and own numerous patents to ensure that no other company can offer the same products that they offer.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers