Login as a User

can amway be trusted

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. can amway be trusted

Asked: 2019-09-23 19:37:05

My daughter is getting ready to work for Amway and I've read things about lawsuits and pyramid schemes for years about Amway. I know that Amway reached a settlement reportedly valued at $100 million in a California class action lawsuit that it was a pyramid scheme as well as Amway being sued by Chinese immigrants who claimed that they were promised they could potentially make millions in commissions and they ended up making $200 a month. Is my daughter going to be safe in this company? Does she really have any possibility of making a career out of it?

Answered: 2019-09-24 05:50:11

I've been with Amway for about three months and I've found out some things. No matter what your selling network marketing is about duplication more than anything. You do something right and its duplicated in others. No one needs to look down or up at Amway you just need to view it as an opportunity. I took the job because I wanted to better myself and help others do the same if I was successful. Now I have a vehicle to accomplish my goal. I have a lot of great team members and great coaches. Amway works because everyone has to be an invested financial interest in your downline because that's they only way they get paid too. If you still think network marketing is kind of sketchy there's a great book called, "The business of the 21st century” by Robert T Kiyosaki and it's worth reading before you decide what to do.

Answered: 2019-09-25 12:25:54

Many people love working for Amway. The aspects of the company that customers love to get from their distributors are the money-back guarantee, customer service, health and beauty products, and ethics. Many of the negative reviews about Amway don't focus on their products rather they talk about the company's income opportunities for distributors. Amway distributors and independent business owners are the ones who find it somewhat easy to sell and recruit due to the money-back guaranteer yet its harder to find people to get in your distributor downline and do what you do. Your daughter can make it or break it - its up to her.

Answered: 2019-09-25 16:25:10

I back what Stella says. It's up to your daughter to find a way to make it work for her or not. Many Amway dealers earn a good income from the business. There are always those that criticize Amway and then there's those that just retired after working for Amway for only three years and now live in a giant mansion in Colorado. Amway's MLM model will provide your daughter with opportunity to work with various business processes and operations that are great cross overs to other industries so its a good place to gain some experience while learning the MLM sales methodology.

Answered: 2019-09-25 16:39:50

The company is as far as I can tell is honest and worth exploring for your daugther. However, their business model, is where only a few at the top get the really big prizes but that's true of every company in a capitalism. Amway has a great program in teaching people how to connect, sell, and make goals that are achievable. I know some people who have done great with Amway and some who have lost money getting involved with Amway. Then again, I know a lot of stock brokers and people who buy stock who lose a lot of money from time to time. It’s not the company that's going to make or break your daugther. Its your daughter and how she processes knowledge and experience.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers