Login as a User

can I sell amway products on ebay

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. can I sell amway products on ebay

Asked: 2019-07-28 12:17:46

My family and I have gone into selling on eBay and I have been selling many different kinds of products. We have been looking into selling Away products. It would seem though that this is not allowed depending on who you ask. I don’t want to do anything that would get may eBay account flagged and lose the opportunity to sell other products that would do well. That is why I would really like to know, “Can I sell Amway products on eBay?” If so what are the guidelines and if not, what is Amway’s reason. I would really appreciate your answers.

Answered: 2019-07-29 23:21:27

You shouldn’t sell Amway products on eBay although people do it. These are probably independent sellers who don't care what Amway thinks or about getting bonuses because of how they obtained the product in the first place. If you want to be a serious Amway seller avoid doing this. If you are not serious and just want to sell the products as a side hustle and are not interested in a buisnes with Amway then go ahead.

Answered: 2019-07-28 19:35:35

If you are an official business owner eBay is the last place you should be selling Amway. You should focus on direct sales because this is where most of your profit with Amway will come. If you are concerned it is best to contact Amway directly and let them confirm for you before going online with these products. With that being said, it would seem that there is not too big a crackdown on this type of selling. However, if you are not one to take risks then do things the right way.

Answered: 2019-07-29 17:50:16

No! Stay away from eBay with Amway products if you want to keep your business in good standing. If you just have a couple of products that you really want to get rid of personally then that's fine but if you are in business with Amway officially this is not the recommended route for selling the products. Why would you want to take a chance? I personally wouldn't and don't listen to those who would tell you that you won't get caught because I think you will be.

Answered: 2019-07-30 09:02:28

People sell Amway products on eBay all the time. However, they probably don't care because they are not officially with Amway. They probably just have some products that they want to sell and then they put them on eBay for auction. If you are officially with Amway I don't recommend it. Try to be creative in your direct sales, build up a following on social media and direct message people with your product offers. Do videos with yourself using the products especially if they are beauty products. This will generate sales.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers