Login as a User

how amway works in canada

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. how amway works in canada

Asked: 2019-06-18 13:09:16

I am planning on moving to Canada with my boyfriend next month. I was hoping to get into the sales industry before going back to college next year. I've had my eye on becoming an independent business owner, but I want to try something like Amway first. Does anyone know how Amway works in Canada? I’m a little nervous about starting into something I barely have any experience in so any comments about how it all works would be very helpful. I’m not even sure if it’s what I want to do since I might get a job in a local store or something. Thanks!

Answered: 2019-06-20 03:34:30

I don’t know if it’s the right way to go if you are just starting out. That’s my own personal opinion since I thought I could work for an MLM company once before and didn’t like it even though I’m good with people. You have to pay out over 160 some dollars or more for taxes and delivery charges if you want to start your business with Amway.

Answered: 2019-06-19 13:04:10

Only you can decide what to do, but it does cost around $164.70 plus tax and stuff to get properly registered with Amway in Canada. You should have the money to spend at least that much money on it. However, you can earn a good income if you get enough customers to buy Amway products.

Answered: 2019-06-20 01:07:47

You have to pay for a registration pack for $164.70 plus tax and delivery charges too at an additional cost. Although, you have to sign up with an existing independent business owner’s referral number when you sign up or you might not be able to sign up right then. You can call a number to get into contact with one if you don’t know one personally.

Answered: 2019-06-19 07:51:01

It can be pretty pricey to start out with Amway, so if you have good experience selling health products, it might be for you in Canada. However, you might not know enough people there to start out. You might need to wait a while before starting so you can gradually get more customers and profit each time they buy something off of Amway products.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers