Login as a User

what states are ambit energy in

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Ambit Energy
  4. >
  5. what states are ambit energy in

Asked: 2019-04-19 12:11:27

Oh my Gosh!! I have just found out about Ambit Energy! So exciting! It sounds amazing for me and my fiancé! We have been trying to save money for the wedding next summer and this is the perfect chance for us to save a little each month. I can’t believe I have never heard of Ambit Energy before now. I’m literally so excited that my hands are shaking on the keys right not. Anyway, I was hoping one of you can help me figure out all the states that have access to Ambit Energy? Crossing my fingers that my state is one of them!

Answered: 2019-04-21 10:49:38

There are about 16 states that ambit energy offers their electric and natural gas in. These states include: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, and Virginia. However, they also include Washington, D.C. as well.

Answered: 2019-04-19 20:10:24

They have several states that let people have access to their energy, such as California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, and Virginia. They also have energy available to use in Washington, D.C., which is pretty cool that they've added that city to their available locations.

Answered: 2019-04-20 07:49:53

Ambit Energy doesn't offer their energy to everyone in teh United States, only in certain states. These 16 states are: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, and Virginia. But they also let people in Washington, D.C. have access to their gas.

Answered: 2019-04-19 14:15:08

California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, and Virginia are the 16 states that Ambit Energy allows to have their gas in. Plus, even though Washington, D.C. isn't a state, I thought you should know they are able to get ambit energy there too.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers