Login as a User

how amway ibo works

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. how amway ibo works

Asked: 2019-11-26 22:23:59

I am ready to stat an Amway IBO. I am excited by the fact that I will be an independent business owner and I have used several of Amway's products so I really believe in the quality of their products. I want to sell health and beauty products because I think people in my area will really respond to these kinds of products and this is where I will make the most sales. However, as enthusiastic as I am I still do not know everything about this buisness model, guys can I get some advice from you about, "How Amway IBO works?"

Answered: 2019-11-27 15:08:14

The IBO(Independent Buisness Owner) model is simple. Just contact a representative via the Amway website, tell them you're interested in setting up and a business with Amway and test your eligibility. Once you are found eligible then you will be given a training session and before you know it you will be in business selling Amway products. The IBO model allows you to run your own business idependently selling Amway products. You are fully in charge of the business, however, you are still accountable to Amway as they are the ones paying you.

Answered: 2019-11-28 16:14:21

As far as I know, even though I'm not a part of Amway, IBO stands for independent business owner. My aunt is a part of it and she says that she doesn't make money from recruiting people but she gets a bonus if the people she brings on board sells the products. She said it works on a bonus and commission basis. I think she said that their is something called a PV or point value system which decides how many points you get for a sale. Accumulated points have specific rebate percentages.

Answered: 2019-11-28 07:56:23

First of all IBO stands for independent business owner. An independent business owner is a person who sells Amway products directly to customers that they find just about anywhere, there are no restrictions. Most people start off by selling to their friends and family and as that grows they expand the business and start selling to others. I tend to think as IBO operators as managers because at the end of the day Amway is still the boss because they are the ones who pay out bonuses and commissions.

Answered: 2019-11-28 08:52:04

Amway is all about partnership and direct selling. Amway makes this decision in the best interests of Independent Business Owners like myself. I speak positively about the company because I have been able to make extra money relatively easy simply by selling products and recruiting and mentoring others who are doing really well with this business model. I highly recommend it. Next week my family and I are going to Dubai for the first time all thanks to my Amway business. I work hard and now I get to play hard.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers