Login as a User

how to buy nu skin products

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Nu Skin
  4. >
  5. how to buy nu skin products

Asked: 2019-12-20 13:06:13

How can I buy Nu Skin products? I used them a long time ago, but eventually stopped. Now, I’m trying to start using them again. My aunt recommended me the galvanic spa and I’m really eager to try it. She said it was really good for her skin and really made a difference. I’m really undecided on what is the best way to do it. I know there is an official site, but is it really the best option? I also found some people on Amazon selling it and ran into people selling it in my city as well. There are so many options!

Answered: 2019-12-21 11:52:05

The easiest way to acquire new nu skin products is to buy them from the official site. However, you may find some discounts by using other merchants. The other day, I saw a toothpaste for $20 on the site and then someone selling it on Amazon for like $11. Do your research well and you won’t regret it, girl.

Answered: 2019-12-20 18:55:00

Everybody is selling Nu Skin these days, so you should probably not have a lot of trouble finding someone who sells it. If you can’t find someone near you, your best shot is to either visit the site or Amazon. There are plenty of people selling it there, you just need to find the ones with the best prices.

Answered: 2019-12-22 07:01:50

There are several ways to buy them. Maybe I’m skeptical, but I generally buy on the site. Why? Because I know that I can trust the official site. My daughter uses them and my wife too. During my life, I saw several counterfeit products of any kinds so I’m skeptical, as I said. Most people buy them from other retailers, though.

Answered: 2019-12-21 16:27:30

Hey, Isabelle! The best way to do it is to find the best distributor near you. You know, Nu Skin is really popular these days, so almost all cities have someone who sells these products. You can always buy them online via the site or Amazon, but I would really go for finding someone near you that sells them. This way, you get a trustworthy supplier and you help someone who works in this field!

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers