Login as a User

can advocare cause liver problems

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. can advocare cause liver problems

Asked: 2019-04-04 05:45:07

I’ve decided that I want to make a change and take control of my health. I don’t want to invest a ton of effort and time into losing weight. I know that AdvoCare Spark has boosted a lot of people’s weight loss. I know that if I can lose a few pounds pretty quickly it will motivate me to push harder to lose more weight. The only afraid I’m nervous about is that I know some energy drinks can cause liver damage. Does Spark cause liver damage or is it safe for me to take to lose weight in a short period of time?

Answered: 2019-04-05 14:10:52

Spark contains Niacin and if you have too much of it you could cause damage to your liver. That’s why the company recommends that you limit yourself to a maximum of three a day. I typically don’t need that many though. The most I usually drink is two a day, but usually one is enough for me.

Answered: 2019-04-05 18:16:51

Anything can cause health issues if you don’t take it the right way. Spark is no different. If you were to drink ten of them a day it would probably cause some liver damage. You would be dehydrated because you didn’t drink enough water and putting your liver through a lot of work to try to filter out the excess of Spark that you put through your body.

Answered: 2019-04-04 13:24:19

No one has ever reported, Spark as causing them liver damage. The company has taken the time to do thorough tests on the products to make sure that they don’t cause major damage to the body. If taken appropriately, the supplement will help you lose weight in a safe way.

Answered: 2019-04-04 23:23:28

Spark doesn’t cause liver damage. I’ve been using it to give me energy and lose weight for quite a while and haven’t noticed any adverse effects from it. I make sure that I drink plenty of water when I use it though, so that may be important. I have my liver tested regularly and the doctor hasn’t noticed any issues.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers