Login as a User

where is the pampered chef home office

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: The Pampered Chef
  4. >
  5. where is the pampered chef home office

Asked: 2019-02-18 22:25:31

I recently received The Pampered Chef cookware as a gift and I want to return my product. My nephew who gave the present gave me something that I really don’t like, so maybe I can exchange? He acquired the product from an official vendor, as far as I know. I bought some products with the company before, but never actually wanted to send them back, so I’m not really sure what to do now. Where is the home office of the company located? I feel as if it would be way easier to deal with the situation if I could talk to them in person and explain.

Answered: 2019-02-19 16:56:36

In your situation, you should call the company’s Home Office. Number is 1-888-687-2433. You can also email them via their official site. I’d say these are the two best alternatives because their physical offices are not focused on solving this kind of problem. Another great idea is to get in touch with the person who sold the cookware to your nephew in the first place. In any case, you can find plenty of information on how to proceed by visiting the official site of the company.

Answered: 2019-02-19 23:05:01

The address of the company’s home office is One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL, 60101-5630. If you are far from this place, you can always use the online services provided by the company, too. They can be considered pretty efficient, so you’ll probably not have any kind of issue. For example, the Knowledge Center of the site has a FAQ with several answers that might just be able to solve your problem.

Answered: 2019-02-19 15:50:44

Hello, Grant. I don’t know what can be done in your situation, but you should know that the easiest way to contact the Pampered Chef central is to use the online channels or a phone. The headquarters of the company are in Addison, IL but I’m not sure they will meet you there. You should call the Home Office phone number: 1-888-687-2433 or maybe send an email.

Answered: 2019-02-19 06:18:09

I know about two ways of contacting The Pampered Chef. either phone them on 1-888-687-2433 or email the company. All the information that you need can be easily found on the official site, believe me. Don’t visit the headquarters, they will not help you there. Use the correct channels if you want the best possible answer.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers