Login as a User

5linx how does it work

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: 5LINX
  4. >
  5. 5linx how does it work

Asked: 2019-12-28 04:09:38

A friend of mine is trying to get me to join her 5LINX. She claims that I can make money quickly and that they will teach me everything that I need to know. I’m confused as to how someone can make money working for them. She says I can make my own schedule and don’t have to worry about meeting any minimum sales each month. Is this true? I want to know how 5LINX works and what it really takes to be successful when selling their products. Can anyone do it or do I need to already have a lot of sales experience to be successful if I try to do it.

Answered: 2019-12-28 06:33:45

5LINX provides representatives with ways to make commission on the products that they sell and earn a residual income. Your friend is trying to get you to join her team because she will make money on every sale that you make. You can then get people to join the team and you will make money when they make a sale and the person who is already on the team will too.

Answered: 2019-12-29 01:33:10

People are able to have success with 5LINX because they allow you to create your own schedule. You can train online through their many instructional videos. They also provide you with your own customized website and have constant customer service available to answer any questions that you have to ensure successful sales.

Answered: 2019-12-29 13:13:28

Since 2001 5LINX has been making it possible for people to work from home and get paid to do it. They allow people to build a team with their family and friends to make money together. Each person is responsible for selling items on their own and the people above them are able to profit from the sales that they make. The higher up you are on the team, the more money you will make.

Answered: 2019-12-29 00:24:14

The easiest way to make money with 5LINX is to work with a team. It’s a multi-level marketing company that provides representatives with incentives to get them to sell as many of their products as possible. They offer a variety of products so having ample sales experience isn’t always necessary. As long as you learn about the products and are willing to talk to people about them, you should be able to sell them easily.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers