Login as a User

is ambit energy a pyramid scheme

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Ambit Energy
  4. >
  5. is ambit energy a pyramid scheme

Asked: 2019-06-23 07:32:54

Okay, my best friend just informed me about this place called Ambit Energy. It sounds legit to me, but I’m kind of one of those people who are prone to believing stuff that sound too good to be true. I was wondering if any one of you might think Ambit Energy is a pyramid scheme? This place sounds too good to be true, but you never know with new businesses. I really hope this isn’t a pyramid scheme though since I want me and my boyfriend to try it out together. I think it could be a real bonding experience for us.

Answered: 2019-06-23 09:04:13

Ambit Energy can seem like a pyramid scheme since not everyone can be successful at selling products. However, those independent consultants are earn money from the customers they talk into signing onto Ambit Energy and from those they recruit as fellow Consultants. Making money from both angles means this isn’t a pyramid scheme, but not everyone can make a lot of money since they might not be able to sell or make great organizations.

Answered: 2019-06-24 16:57:21

No, Ambit Energy isn’t a pyramid scheme like some people might say it is. It’s a MLM business that offers solar, natural gas, and electric services to customers. Ambit Energy Consultants get them to sign onto Ambit Energy to save money on something they already buy. However, in the process, these consultants are still being paid for the customers they convince to join and from how good their organization does with their customers. Therefore, they can earn residual income and bonuses.

Answered: 2019-06-24 05:30:17

I think Ambit Energy isn’t a pyramid scheme. The independent consultants that sign up can make money in a lot of ways, but basically they make money by getting customers to sign onto being Ambit Energy customers and whenever their team of consultants they brought into the company are successful.

Answered: 2019-06-25 05:03:47

Ambit Energy isn't a pyramid scheme. They offer natural gas, electric, and solar services to customers that independent consultants offer to potential customers. In return, these consultants profit for the customers they bring on and from their own recruitment team’s success. They can also get residual income and earn bonuses as they work their way up.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers