Login as a User

how much nu skin lumispa

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Nu Skin
  4. >
  5. how much nu skin lumispa

Asked: 2019-03-05 16:58:24

A few weeks ago, we had a girl’s spa night at a friend’s house. While I was there, she suggested that I try her lumispa facial cleanser. As I mentioned, this was a few weeks ago, but I still can’t stop thinking about it! I loved that thing and am really thinking that I need one for myself. She said that it was sort of expensive but didn’t tell me the price she paid. I’m having a hard time finding the actual price online, so does anyone know how much they cost? (not that it matters, I’ve pretty much made up my mind, I just need to know how much I should save for one or if I can buy it outright!)

Answered: 2019-03-07 15:23:48

ahhhh! these things are expensive but worth every penny! like $360 for the demo kit thing but my face is perfect now! If you can’t afford a lumispa just yet, start saving your money now or become a brand affiliate!

Answered: 2019-03-06 10:14:26

on the nu skin website, the demo kit is around $360. I’m not sure if that is just for brand affiliates or if the pricing is for the general population. However, i can tell you that the people i know who have invested in this tool LOVE it… Obviously you love it already which is why you’re asking, but it’s not something that you’ll easily get tired of!

Answered: 2019-03-07 07:57:48

These systems cost too much. opt for a clarisonic system or an actual facial instead. You’ll see better results and with a facial, the esthetician is trained to provide care for your skin type! The people that sell this stuff might not even have a high school diploma--do you really wanna trust it?

Answered: 2019-03-07 01:22:47

a lumispa is around $400. maybe try to make friends with a brand rep and ask for a discount? I’d personally love to try it but i can’t see spending this much on a single tool. It sounds like you’ve already tried it and like it so that investment may be worth it to you.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers