Login as a User

which amway product is good for skin

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. which amway product is good for skin

Asked: 2019-06-01 17:20:28

Hey, everyone! My little sister loves lotion a lot and she has a birthday coming up. Someone at work told me about this place called Amway and it made me curious since I heard a lot of good things about their skin care products. I might be overthinking it, but my sister is very picky about her lotion and I wanted to surprise her this year by getting her a great lotion that she will love. So, I was hoping if anyone knows any products that’s good for the skin? If it looks like a great product, I might consider getting her one for her birthday.

Answered: 2019-06-02 19:55:35

If your sister loves lotion, you should try the G&H Nourish+ Body Lotion. It can help make your skin look more healthy and it can last a long time. It also doesn’t have sulfate in it and it’s dermatologist tested, so your sister might not be too picky with this one.

Answered: 2019-06-02 14:32:53

Everyone is different when it comes to skin products. You might want to get her the G&H Nourish+ Body Lotion since she might not like any new kind of products that say it help cleanse this and that. Those might irritate her skin if she’s not used to them. It’s up to you though since the lotion would be a good choice anyway.

Answered: 2019-06-02 01:47:55

Yeah, the G&H Nourish Body Lotion is good for your skin. However, if you want to really surprise your sister, you might consider gifting her with Amway Attitude Gel Cleanser. That stuff is good at cleaning your skin that has a cleanser and toner all in one and makes your skin soft.

Answered: 2019-06-03 06:19:03

Wow! That is so sweet. Wish my brother would go to so much trouble for me. Anyway, I really do think the G&H Nourish+ Body Lotion would be a good option since she likes lotion. It has a lot of good things being said about it online. You might want to look up more Amway products if you want. However, if you know what kind of skin your sister has- dry or oily- then that can be helpful since some of Amway’s products says what the products are good for which particular type of skin.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers