Login as a User

will herbalife be shut down

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. will herbalife be shut down

Asked: 2019-03-02 06:55:35

I am so tired and I need some help! I’m Merissa and I’m a college student. I have this annoying business class that I have to take for my major. I have to do some kind of research about Herbalife. I don’t know much about this business so I need extra help to get me started. If you guys have any extra time to help that would be excellent. Seriously, since I can’t keep my eyes open. I had a biology exam earlier today that was so hard so. But anyway, the research thing is about whether or not Herbalife will shut down or not? I know, kind of hard. Thanks in advance!

Answered: 2019-03-03 00:24:19

So far, Herbalife hasn’t announced any shut downs, but you never know with businesses. Anything can go bad fast, especially if Herbalife’s competitors try to take more and more of their customers from them. GNC could be a problem since people can just pick up their stuff at their local store. Herbalife you have to get a member to get their products ordered online.

Answered: 2019-03-03 23:49:45

Hey Merissa. I hope you feel better tomorrow. I don’t think Herbalife will shut down but I guess it could. There was a decrease in their stocks not too long ago. If they don’t do better, this business might go with all the other businesses that are disappearing before our eyes.

Answered: 2019-03-03 09:17:39

I did hear that Herbalife had a decrease in stocks a while back. That might be a bad sign that they aren’t doing too good. However, I didn’t see anything about there being a shut down happening anytime soon. You can always do more research when you can, but I think this business is doing okay so far.

Answered: 2019-03-03 09:15:37

Businesses come and go. That’s what happens when new and better things come around. I think people want products that can change their lives for the better. However, Herbalife doesn’t exactly give people a whole lot of evidence that their stuff works. Maybe this could impact people buying their products in the future or not since a lot of people buy health supplements no matter what.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers