Login as a User

can amway protein build muscle

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. can amway protein build muscle

Asked: 2019-01-30 02:18:04

Hey guys, I have been thinking about trying Amway protein. I am trying to build muscles(skinny guy here!) lol. I have heard from the guys at the gym that this is a great protein powder. I have been using another brand but I am a bit sceptical about it. Based on the recommendations I have been getting, I think this protein powder is the right choice for me. To be honest, I am having a hard time staying motivated and I think that knowing I’m taking a supplement that will help me achieve my goals will help to keep me on track. Guys, please let me know, can Amway protein build muscle?

Answered: 2019-01-30 14:34:17

After a few months of using this powder I realized that it was far superior to the others I had previously tried. I use it mostly in shakes and I have found that it does in fact work. sometimes I drink my shake before my workout and Sometimes I take it after, it just depends on my mood. I am gaining muscle mass and I am happy about that and attribute it to the use of this powder. I definitely recommend it to skinny guys out there who are trying to build their muscles and look great.

Answered: 2019-01-30 10:07:22

Yes it works! My husband is obsessed with drinking this protein powder, he drinks it as a shake and even sprinkles it on his food. It comes in a large container and he goes through about one every month! I am not complaining though because between that and hitting the gym he is gaining muscle and looking great. He is also feeling better about himself and I have noticed that he seems to be in a better mood. So, definitely loving Amway protein! I would say give it a try!

Answered: 2019-02-01 02:39:30

Loving the Amway powder so far, it was recommended to me by someone at the gym as well and I am very happy with how it has been helping me to gain some much needed muscle. I was never very skinny but nowhere near the look that I wanted and now I a bit closer to achieving my goal. I credit the Amway protein I have been using daily with getting me closer to my goals. It's a great pre-workout drink.

Answered: 2019-01-30 17:37:23

Amway protein is a great powder for building muscles. I take it right before my workouts and I have found it very helpful. I also take protein from other food sources but I use this as a supplement as back up. It has been going great so far. I notice that I been gaining muscle mass, so I definitely recommend it! A word of caution though if you are lactose intolerant you might want to try taking the proteins that are vegan blended instead of the ones with whey protein just to be on the safe side.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers