Login as a User

can I sell amsoil on amazon

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amsoil
  4. >
  5. can I sell amsoil on amazon

Asked: 2019-10-13 23:26:38

I'm in business on Amazon and want to start selling Amsoil online with Amazon. Who do I have to go to for that to happen? Is it allowed? I'm a woman and want to get into selling premium oil and fluids to various people that normally wouldn't have access to them as I think that makes me a better person. Does anyone have any idea who I call or what I can say to convince them if they are hesitant?

Answered: 2019-10-15 17:43:54

I found Amsoil dominator 2 cycle oil and it works best for the racing engines that rev up a lot lilke bikes and snowmobiles and such. They also were selling a 100-1 Amsoil called "Saber" and they recently stopped recommending that for anything other than small, low-revving engines like leaf blowers, string trimmers and maybe scooters and such. I'm not sure how Amsoil doesn't know this is happening or maybe they have a new policy.

Answered: 2019-10-15 08:35:44

Amsoil doesn't want you to sell Amsoil through Amazon but it's there. I found Amsoil Signature Series Synthetic Motor Oil which combines industry-premier synthetic technology with premium additives in a formulation that surpasses any higher performance demands of modern engines. There is forty years of expertise in the Signature Series so it delivers. Right now its selling on Amazon for $33 per quart is about 3 times as much as it costs from an Amsoil distributor so speak to Amsoil before proceeding.

Answered: 2019-10-14 04:58:29

Amsoil is not allowed to be sold on any type of online website like Ebay or Amazone. Primiarily for the same reason that Amsoil does not permit Dealers to set costs in almost any national ads. Only retail-on-the-shelf accounts are permitted to put prices within their ads, but since they cannot receive discounts or commissions which obviously help reduce purchasing costs, they can establish prices higher in relation to the wholesale cost. Retail prices or higher comes into play if you're using cargo. Amsoil doesn't permit any retail store from publishing proces or market their products online for discounted or upgraded prices either so they are trying to be fair with their prices and their products across the board.

Answered: 2019-10-15 01:35:01

Amsoil leads the way as the Synthetic Engine/Motor Oil for sale on Amazon. I don't know if they are supposed to be there or not but I'm seeing a lot of Amsoil for sale for Amsoil not to know about it. You still have to go the Amsoil website if you want to see engine oil test results or comparison charts. I wouldn't sell on Amazon until I had something in writing from Amsoil telling me I could do it.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers