Login as a User

why network marketing is bad

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Network Marketing
  4. >
  5. why network marketing is bad

Asked: 2019-10-30 04:51:48

I don’t see the harm in selling stuff online and to my family and friends. My best friend keeps urging me not to. Why is network marketing so bad?

Answered: 2019-10-31 21:29:04

I lost my best friend because she would not shut up about her clothing line. Everyone knows I only wear black and she was constantly breathing down my neck telling me I would look so much better if I wore her crap. Eventually I just started avoiding her until she went away.

Answered: 2019-10-31 17:17:52

Why is it so bad? I guess if your on the top it’s good because you are sitting back collecting money from people who are working for you. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

Answered: 2019-10-30 10:17:01

Are you crazy? You hound people into buying inflated priced products so that the person above you can make all the real money. I was told to sell my house to buy more products so that I could sell more. I now live in my parents basement with my daughter and boxes of crap nobody will buy.

Answered: 2019-10-31 05:36:47

Image being chased down by your co-worker having to listen to a non stop commercial. I get that you gotta sell a product in order to make money, but i’m not buying it just because I don’t want to listen to your commercial…….again. And now I don’t want to be your friend either.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers