Login as a User

which amway product is good for heart

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. which amway product is good for heart

Asked: 2019-11-17 01:44:29

Theres always some product that says its good for your health. I know sometimes it’s not always the case, but I’m a little bit desperate since I have been having heart problems. The coast is clear now, but I want something to keep my heart healthy or as healthy as it can get. So, I was talking to some of my friends down at the GNC store and one of them was going on about some products at Amway is good for heart health. I don’t know how right they are but I figured Id give it a shot. I’m not much for doing research or any of that kind of stuff and my granddaughter is away at college with her mom working all day. So, I was wondering if anyone knows which Amway products is good for heart health?

Answered: 2019-11-18 12:20:41

Nutrilite Garlic Heart Care is an Amway product that might help you. It helps people with their heart health but it also helps with other stuff like cholesterol and high blood pressure. Or at least it might help. Nutrilite Heart Health CoQ10 is also another product on Amway’s website that says it’s good for your heart. It even says it might help keep your heart young.

Answered: 2019-11-17 17:20:00

I know Amway has a few products that’s good for your heart health. One of them is the Nutrilite Garlic Heart Care dietary supplements. Of course, it’s not been evaluated by the FDA, so who knows how safe it is to use. You should probably discuss it further with your doctor.

Answered: 2019-11-18 05:53:49

You might try Nutrilite Heart Health Omega after asking your doctor if you can take it. It’s just supplements, but you never know how it might effect your current situation. However, these supplements also help with blood flow too so that could be good for you too. I hope this helps you figure it out what to do.

Answered: 2019-11-17 07:30:55

Oh dear, I hope I can help. I’ve been doing my own research into which products is good for my own heart health. I’ve come down to Nutrilite Garlic Heart Care or Nutrilite Heart Health Omega. They’re both good for your heart and not as expensive as the other ones on Amway’s website.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers