Login as a User

where is herbalife headquarters

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. where is herbalife headquarters

Asked: 2019-05-09 13:37:13

I have been thinking about starting my own business with Herbalife. I am stay at home mom looking to help my husband provide for our family of four. As a stay at home I began using Herbalife a few years ago. I needed that extra pick me up to get through the day. Taking care of a home and two children under the age of 5 is exhausting yet rewarding. Because I have and continue to use Herbalife, I feel that I would be a knowledgeable distributor. There are many things to learn but what is the basic information about the company?

Answered: 2019-05-11 11:13:42

Herbalife is headquarted in Los Angeles, Calfornia. Due to the growing size of their company they have developed offices in several locations in the United States and around the world. Along with the Los Angeles office, there are a total of 51 office locations in 35 countries.

Answered: 2019-05-10 07:01:43

There are a couple different ways to contact someone at Herbalife. According to the official website, you have the option to write or call them. There is an address and telephone number provided on the website. Just click on Contact Us at the bottom of the home page to be directed to contact information.

Answered: 2019-05-10 13:24:50

Yes. Herbalife is incorporated in the Caymen Islands. There is not a corporate headquarters located on the Caymen Islands. It is mearly a banking headquarter. Because of the popularity of the Caymen Islands being a tax haven, Herbalife has taken note and used this allocation to better there company.

Answered: 2019-05-10 06:20:20

The physical Herbalife headquarters are found in the big city of Los Angeles, California. These headquarters work diligently to provide training and resources to more than 4.5 million distributors that are located in over 94 countries around the world.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers