Login as a User

what advocare product helps with bloating

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. what advocare product helps with bloating

Asked: 2019-11-16 07:05:38

It seems like no matter how much I try to eat healthy, I keep feeling bloated and stuff like that. So, I was talking to my brother about it since he knows a lot about health stuff. He started talking about this one stuff his friend takes that helped with her bloating and weight troubles. It’s called advocare. But he couldn’t remember what his friend took and they don’t really talk anymore. I don’t know much about the stuff, so I was hoping someone on here might know something about which advocare products is good for bloating. I really appreciate any help you guys can give me.

Answered: 2019-11-16 14:06:52

Hey! I hate having stomach problems myself so I feel for ya. I hate having to deal with tums or other medications my doctor prescribes me. You could try advocares digest ease stuff that might help but talking about this stuff with your doctor might be best. They can tell you what’s causing it and maybe it’s as simple as changing your diet.

Answered: 2019-11-16 11:30:21

I heard this stuff called digest ease is good for bloating and stomach issues since it helps with digestion. I guess this can help you but who knows how effective it is since advocare doesn’t have a lot of evidence to support their claims with their products. I hope this helps you figure out what to do.

Answered: 2019-11-17 18:55:47

I’m not sure how good the stuff is but advocare does has this one product called digest ease. I guess you can’t ever really know if stuff like this is good unless you research it on your own or try it out yourself. I don’t know much about digestive issues so you might want to ask you doctor if this is something that could help you before you try it out.

Answered: 2019-11-17 23:32:46

Hey, I can understand your problem since I have had similar issues. It’s not an easy subject for some people to talk about though. I think advocare has digest ease as one of their products to help with bloating and other stomach issues. You could check this stuff out but I don’t know if it will work since ive never tried it.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers