Login as a User

can legalshield help with student loans

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. can legalshield help with student loans

Asked: 2019-04-07 06:22:12

When I went to college, I knew that I wanted to get a degree in my chosen field, but I didn’t realize how much the education would actually cost. I owe so much money in student loans and I feel like I am never going to be able to pay it off. I’ve heard that LegalShield has attorneys that can represent people when they have legal issues arise. Can LegalShield help me with my student loans or do I need to hire a private attorney to represent me when I go to court to try to fight the lenders and help me get a better payment plan?

Answered: 2019-04-08 20:28:31

If you know that you are going to default on the loan, it’s better to hire LegalShield before you miss a payment. The attorneys can look over the terms and conditions of your loan to determine if there is anything that can be done. There are many times when the terms of the loan can be renegotiated based on your current financial situation.

Answered: 2019-04-07 08:03:48

LegalShield can provide you with advice and guidance about how to handle your student loans. They can walk you through what your options are and help you determine if there is a way to lower the payments so that they are more affordable to you. Negotiating with an attorney can make the process easier because they already know what the laws are.

Answered: 2019-04-08 11:55:11

There are numerous attorneys working for LegalShield who can help you consolidate your loans to make them more manageable. When you consolidate your loans, you only have to pay a single payment rather than having to pay multiple payments each month. This is easier to manage to ensure that you don’t miss any payments.

Answered: 2019-04-07 09:24:09

Believe it or not, there are discounts available to many people who have student loans. The attorneys at LegalShield know all of the discounts that are available and how you need to file for them. This can save you a lot of money and keep you from having to default on your loan.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers