Login as a User

which herbalife products do I need

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. which herbalife products do I need

Asked: 2020-01-10 18:19:05

For years I have wanted to change my lifestyle. My goals have been to lose weight and feel better. Talking with my friends and co-workers has made my head spin. There are so many options. Many companies have products that they market as safe. They say they will make you feel better and boost your metabolism. Herbalife is a company I have been introduced to through the many talks with friends. With their encouragement I am ready to get healthy. The problem is that I don’t know where to start. What products or program is best for meeting my goals?

Answered: 2020-01-10 20:24:07

Because women experience changes in their bodies regularly, Herbalife has developed products that are specific to the needs of women. Products such as the Tang Kuei Plus and Women's choice help women to overcome the challenges of PMS and menopause. Xtra-Cal Advance is designed to help women maintain good bone health through all seasons of life.

Answered: 2020-01-11 03:03:35

Herbalife has several options for those who want to lose weight. Their weight loss products center around the meal replacement shake. This shake is designed to give your body the vitamins and minerals it needs without the extra calories. Herbalife also offers packages for weight loss that include the shakes as well as the tea concentrates for increased stamina during the day. No need to worry about allergies as Herbalife has designed products that are allergen free.

Answered: 2020-01-11 15:30:28

Herbalife has a line of products specifically designed to help men in the most important areas. As men age, they can experience a decrease in their sexual health. With Herbalife, men can purchase Prelox Blue that uses L-arginine and Pycnogenol to aid in sexual health. To maintain good prostate health, Herbalife has developed the Ultimate Prostate Formula. This comes in a tablet and has a unique blend of vitamins and minerals for excellent prostate health.

Answered: 2020-01-12 09:57:49

Healthy skin is important since skin is the largest organ of the human body. Herbalife has designed a fantastic skin line to create beautiful, glowing skin. Herbalife's Skin is designed for normal to dry or normal to oily skin types. You can use each product seperately but will see the best results if you use all products together. To try them out you can order the basic package and step it up as you desire. All products are made with natural botanicals and ingredients.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers