Login as a User

are avon products vegetarian

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Avon
  4. >
  5. are avon products vegetarian

Asked: 2019-12-25 06:07:26

I am an avid vegetarian. I believe very strongly in my vegetarian lifestyle and I only like to use products that reflect my principles. I just feel so much better about using vegetarian products, and that means I'm looking for skincare and cosmetics that don't have animal products in them either. I've heard a lot of people talking about Avon and how good it is, and I'm trying to figure out whether or not Avon has vegetarian products. Can anyone provide any insight into whether or not Avon products are vegetarian? I'd love to try them if they are vegetarian!

Answered: 2019-12-26 14:03:09

You'll be pleased to hear that Avon is a cruelty-free company that does have some vegetarian and vegan options for you to choose from. I understand how important it is for you to have access to vegetarian products. My best friend is vegetarian and she's a big fan of Avon products. She had been trying to find the right skincare for years before she stumbled upon Avon. Now she has me using all Avon stuff too, although I'm not vegetarian. Hope you enjoy the Avon experience - I'm sure you'll love how good it makes your skin feel after you put it on.

Answered: 2019-12-26 19:12:15

Preach it girl! I'm all about vegetarian products too. I have looked long and hard into Avon's company policies, including their cruelty-free approach to manufacturing skincare and cosmetics. I'm pleased to tell you that Avon is a good company for you, because they do have vegetarian and vegan products. You can feel good about buying from Avon and putting their skin cream and makeup on every day. I know I do! Plus the quality and price of Avon makes it pretty hard to beat in my opinion. I’ve never found such great skin products at lower prices. Hopefully you'll see that once you try it for yourself soon.

Answered: 2019-12-27 00:40:32

Yes, Avon is proud to provide vegetarian and vegan products. Over recent years Avon has definitely made it a priority to embrace a cruelty-free approach and create product lines that people like you and me can enjoy and embrace. As a fellow vegetarian I understand the struggle of finding skincare lines that don't have animal products. I'm glad that I found Avon and I think you will be too. I never have any adverse reaction to these products and my skin always looks and feels great after I put it on. It's a no-brainer for me in terms of using Avon!

Answered: 2019-12-25 20:47:09

Yes, Avon does have vegetarian products and the company recently launched its first vegan line not that long ago. If you're in the market for vegetarian skincare, you should certainly check out Avon. My sister is super into cruelty-free products and she swears by some of Avon's new skincare lines. I think your best bet is to chat with a trusted Avon representative about the products that would fit your lifestyle and your personal preferences. I'm sure you will find something you really like and appreciate that also gives you fresh, gorgeous skin. You’ll feel beautiful inside and out with Avon.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers