Login as a User

why I quit acn

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: ACN
  4. >
  5. why I quit acn

Asked: 2019-08-04 21:14:52

A few of my friends and I decided to start working for ACN. At first, we were able to make plenty of money, but I found that I wasn’t as great at selling the services to people as I thought that I would. My friends think that I quit working for the company, but really, I found that it’s more lucrative for me to get more people to join the team than to actually sell the products myself. Should I let them know that I haven’t really quit working for the business or should I keep the information that I’m making plenty of money without actually having to sell to myself?

Answered: 2019-08-06 09:40:32

It’s up to you what you tell someone about what you make. Most people don’t discuss how much money they make so there is no reason to feel obligated to tell anyone about how much money you make. If you tell someone about how you are making money, they could try to do the same thing and cause you to lose the money that you are making.

Answered: 2019-08-06 14:44:37

If you are really friends with the people on your team you should tell them what you figured out. This could cause them to try to do the same thing and build your team even larger. The larger your team is, the more money you will be able to make in the long run.

Answered: 2019-08-05 20:19:07

I wouldn’t tell them what you’ve figured out about making money without actually having to sell the products. If you do, they may stop focusing on selling the services and then you won’t make as much money. If they are happy selling, then let them continue to sell the products on their own.

Answered: 2019-08-04 22:26:06

It’s no one’s business how much money you make or how you make it. Just tell them that you’ve been really busy lately and haven’t had the time to work as often as you did when you and your friends first started. It may help them to stop asking you about work.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers