Login as a User

how to sell mary kay successfully

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. how to sell mary kay successfully

Asked: 2019-06-28 23:46:56

I just signed up to sell Mary Kay makeup because my consultant told me she thought id be great at it! I'm really excited about this opportunity because i definitely need the cash but I'm also kind of scared because I've never sold anything outside of girl scout cookies when i was little lol. how do I make sure my business is successful? Is there some type of secret i should know or do i just hope it works and all of a sudden make money? She basically told me that the stuff sells itself and i don’t have to worry about doing a whole lot which is really appealing because i already have a job and school.

Answered: 2019-06-29 23:03:50

the best way to sell mary Kay is to devote time and effort in learning your products. you don't have to constantly bug your friends and family, instead opt to be a great representation of the company and business will follow. don't forget about recruiting new consultants, either!

Answered: 2019-06-29 23:35:22

The best way to ensure that your business is successful is by learning the ins and outs of all your products. Take time to sample and use each item and write down what you loved or didn’t love. This will allow you to give honest feedback to new clients. They will appreciate the truth and become repeat business.

Answered: 2019-06-30 12:16:15

Mary Kay Ash never wanted women to sacrifice their principles and wanted to follow the Golden rule. with this said, if you do this, you can be successful. Aside from that, you will have to reach out to friends and family until you develop a loyal customer base and build a sales team.

Answered: 2019-06-29 23:34:08

post it a lot of Facebook and sell it on amazon. You’ll get a ton of sales and pretty much never have to really work. Anyone who wants to work for mary kay will be your competition so you should steer them away from that decision by lying about how little you make and how much work the company requires.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers