Login as a User

how much mary kay lipstick

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. how much mary kay lipstick

Asked: 2019-03-20 13:22:21

I love experimenting with makeup and I love using all of my high-end brands like MAC, too faced, and Urban Decay. I just don't love the price of these brands as i tend to go overboard on buying a LOT of products (which means I go overboard on my debit card!) I've heard Mary Kay lipstick is comparable to wearing other expensive brands but does it cost the same? I'd be willing to give it a try and possibly completely switch to this brand if it is cheaper than what I can find at Ulta or Sephora

Answered: 2019-03-21 05:00:41

Mary kay lipsticks cost too much and will last about as long as any other lipstick. I generally wear drugstore makeup and find that most lipsticks will wear off when eating, drinking, and other daily activities so its best to not overspend on something like this.

Answered: 2019-03-22 12:31:13

can you really put a price on great lipstick?? If you’re not sure, i’ll answer for you: no, you can’t put a price on having the perfect pout. However, mary kay lipsticks (in the tube, not the liquid stuff) will cost about $18. If you think that’s high for lipstick, walk into ulta or sephora!

Answered: 2019-03-21 18:28:35

regular lipsticks from Mary Kay are typically about $18 and glosses are $15. if you want a set of the liquid lipstick stuff that sticks like glue, the set will cost around $40. I'm not sure how great the liquid lipstick/lacquer is but I'd assume it is just as high-end as other brands.

Answered: 2019-03-21 02:07:51

Mary kay and other high-end brands cost about the same as one another unless you happen to find a really great sale at Ulta or Sephora. In the same breath, it is possible to find mary kay lipsticks cheaper than listed prices when they go on sale. After having bought and used several expensive brands, I find myself returning to the Mary Kay name due to quality.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers