Login as a User

which is better amway or avon

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Avon
  4. >
  5. which is better amway or avon

Asked: 2019-10-22 07:10:10

I was searching online for Christmas gifts and came across Avon’s beauty product selections. My niece says Amway has the best stuff, but I’m not so sure. Which one do you think is better amway or avon? I can’t figure out which one would be good to use as a gift to give my niece for her birthday. I like their beauty products with Avon, but my niece does always seem to go on and on about this Amway place before too. What do you guys think is the best place? I’m at a loss and would like some help.

Answered: 2019-10-23 15:24:51

If you want to buy more natural stuff, then you might consider Amway. They have products that have some organic components in it. It’s not all organic, but they also don’t have a lot of harsh chemicals in them. Avon, on the other hand, might be good if you want to buy some great jewelry, holiday stuff, or makeup.

Answered: 2019-10-22 21:03:25

You should go with whatever you can afford. However, I think Amway does have a lot of more healthier stuff in their makeup selection. However, Avon might be cheaper. Amway seems a little too expensive for my tastes so unless you can afford it, I’d go with amway. Although, amway doesn’t have a huge selection in beauty like Avon does.

Answered: 2019-10-22 08:33:15

It really depends on what you are after. I think Amway and Avon are about the same from a business perspective since you earn money about the same way. However, Avon has some great jewelry and other products, while Amway has more healthy and greener products. If you wanted to buy healthy detergent, you go through Amway.

Answered: 2019-10-24 05:02:36

I think it’s all about what you like. Avon has a lot of great selections in makeup and jewelry, but Amway is more about health products. Amway also has some of their products made from their own organic farm in several places. So, it really depends on what you are looking for. Not sure about Amway's beauty selection since they seem kind of dull and boring for such high prices.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers