Login as a User

what legalshield covers

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. what legalshield covers

Asked: 2019-07-05 10:06:38

I’ve been audited by the IRS and am freaking out because I don’t know what to do. I know that I paid the taxes that I was supposed to pay, but I’m not sure what I should do now. A friend of mine said that I should sign up for LegalShield because they can help me without having to pay as much as I would to hire a tax professional. How can they help me though? Do I just pay a one-time fee for them to help me or do I have to pay for their services for a long time? I’m not sure if I’m going to need them a lot and don’t want to have to pay for services that I really don’t need.

Answered: 2019-07-06 01:38:11

You can get guidance from LegalShield about what to do when you are audited. They can walk you through everything you need to know to ensure that you make all necessary claims for credits and deductions. Their membership isn’t difficult to cancel, but you will be charged a monthly fee until you let them know that you want to cancel your membership.

Answered: 2019-07-05 21:03:58

When you sign up for LegalShield, there are many different membership options available. They start off at less than $20 per month. Fortunately, LegalShield provides you with the opportunity to be able to cancel your membership whenever you choose. You simply need to submit your intent to cancel in writing and they take care of the rest for you.

Answered: 2019-07-06 16:21:09

LegalShield requires you to sign up for a membership in order for you to be able to access their services. They don’t require you to pay for the membership forever though. All you have to do is let them know in writing that you no longer want to renew your membership and they’ll let you cancel it at any time.

Answered: 2019-07-07 07:30:22

LegalShield is a great company to hire to help with your audit. There are many times when people are wrongfully audited and could pay money to the IRS that you don’t really owe. The attorneys at LegalShield can look over your case and ensure that you only pay what you owe.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers