Login as a User

can mary kay consultants sell on ebay

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. can mary kay consultants sell on ebay

Asked: 2019-04-11 05:03:04

I have sold Mary Kay products for a long time. I had a woman make a large order and then back out of it and now I am stuck with a large surplus of the products. I want to be able to get rid of it as quickly as I can because I don’t really have anywhere to store it for a long time. I see a lot of people selling Mary Kay products on eBay. Can I sell the products on there or is that against the terms and conditions of the Mary Kay representative agreement? I don’t want to violate anything that I agreed to, but I also don’t want to be left paying for the products on my own.

Answered: 2019-04-12 11:48:21

Mary Kay has a contract that you have to sign when you decide to be a consultant. In the contract it strictly states that no matter what, you cannot sell the products on eBay. If you get caught selling the products, the company will no longer allow you to work as a consultant because you violated their contract terms.

Answered: 2019-04-12 04:57:20

You cannot sell any products on eBay. The reason why is because the contract that you sign when you work for Mary Kay says that you cannot sell it. They have their reasons and if they say that you cannot sell the items, then you cannot. Just follow the rules and sell the products at a fair or craft festival or somewhere else.

Answered: 2019-04-12 08:41:30

You aren’t allowed to sell any Mary Kay products on eBay. This is because they need to make sure that the products that are sold to customer are in the best condition possible and if they allow you to sell it on eBay, they can’t be sure that the people who buy the products will get the best quality products possible.

Answered: 2019-04-12 20:42:39

Makeup needs to be stored properly and within a specific timeline of manufacturing. Mary Kay cannot keep track of all products that are sold on eBay because they do not own the company. They want to be sure that their customers get the best products that they can and want to be able to monitor when the items are sold and where they are sold.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers