Login as a User

what is mary kay cosmetics

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. what is mary kay cosmetics

Asked: 2019-05-04 04:16:45

This might sound crazy but i’m just now hearing about Mary Kay Cosmetics from a neighborhood lady that sells it. I’m really curious but she seemed super salesy and happy about these products and wanted to tell me about it...i had to go home for other reasons but, because i’m literally just learning about it today, i am still not really sure what the company is. Is it just random makeup, skincare, and other products that people sell or is it something that i can find in stores? Please, someone, tell me about this cosmetics company!

Answered: 2019-05-04 07:44:49

Mary Kay cosmetics is a multilevel marketing company that allows women to sell their products for a commission and gain income based on the number of recruits that sign up. As a consultant, you will have the option to work as much or as little as you want- the idea behind the business is to allow women to make the choices that fit their family best!

Answered: 2019-05-05 17:47:04

Mary Kay Cosmetics is a company that offers high-end makeup & skincare at a lower than average price. This allows for individual women to sell products and make a commission without the huge commitment that comes with opening a store-front. Although it is often called a pyramid scheme, this typically comes from people who don’t understand network marketing or direct sales

Answered: 2019-05-05 00:49:29

it's an outdated cosmetic company that panders to women who want to work from home. don't waste your time on this multi-level marketing company/pyramid scheme as you will never see your investment back and will have to annoy friends and family to ever have any “business”

Answered: 2019-05-05 15:14:15

it's a makeup company that empowers women to own their own businesses by selling makeup and skincare products. As with all businesses, a small investment is required but you will make it back quickly and begin to see great returns. Unfortunately, a lot of people have had bad experiences with multi-level marketing companies and think that they’re all the same; they’re not! Mary Kay is one of the oldest, largest, most reputable direct sales companies around!

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers