Login as a User

which herbalife products are dairy free

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. which herbalife products are dairy free

Asked: 2019-04-06 01:59:42

My family wants to get healthy. Unfortunately, my boys are lactose intolerant. They can’t even enjoy a bowl of cereal without taking a lactose pill first. We use yogurt daily to aid in the digestion of lactose in other dairy products like cheese. One time we ran out of lactose pills and ice cream was already in the bowl. It was heartbreaking to eat my ice cream knowing they couldn’t have any. All the products touting the healthy label I have seen include dairy which is harmful to my family. What should I do? Does Herbalife even offer a dairy free option?

Answered: 2019-04-06 11:48:04

Dairy can show up in a lot of products. For a dairy allergy sufferer, this can limit what they can use. In this case, Herbalife has developed a Formula One shake that does not contain dairy. In other products such as supplements and skin products, Herbalife uses non-GMO ingredients.

Answered: 2019-04-06 11:06:41

We all love flavors in our shakes. Herbalife has taken note and now offers all flavors of the Formula One shake in a dairy free option.You will not have to miss out on those delicious flavors like Pumpkin Spice and Caramel Apple because of your dairy allergy.

Answered: 2019-04-06 23:52:15

With the rise in allergy issues, Herbalife has met the challenge of creating a product that is safe for all who suffer with dairy allergies. The Formula One protein shake has been revamped and become an excellent option for dairy allergy sufferers. Along with being dairy free, it also soy and gluten free.

Answered: 2019-04-07 16:25:28

The growing number of health conscious people is rising. More people are wanting plant based proteins in their diet. Making this an available option has been a goal fro Herbalife. In March, 2019, Herbalife announced that there are Formula One shakes and Protein Drink mixes availabel for those who adhere to a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle. These products utlize the power of pea, quinoa, and rice proteins.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers