Login as a User

which mary kay mascara is best

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. which mary kay mascara is best

Asked: 2020-01-15 18:23:48

My mary kay consultant hasn’t steered me wrong as I love all of my Mary Kay makeup so far! I have an eyeshadow palette, several lipsticks, concealer, blush, and their foundation. I’ve always been a fan of Maybelline’s Great Lash mascara. I’ve not really tried many brands of mascara because that one is my favorite and other brands tend to make my eyelashes look weird. So, my question is, should I at least try the mascara from Mary Kay? I feel like I should but my friend didn’t like hers and returned it. Anyway, if i do, which one do you like best?

Answered: 2020-01-17 19:07:30

all of Mary Kay mascaras are good, you should try a few of them to find the one that you like best!!! If you’re not sure where to start, ask your consultant which products are the most popular and then go from there. You are bound to find something you love (and even if you don’t, MK will accept returns!)

Answered: 2020-01-16 07:02:31

lash intensity mascara is my go-to!!! I always stock up to ensure I never run out! my eyes look so tired and weary without it. If you don’t love it, you can always return or exchange it, which by the way, is why i’m never afraid to try ANY mary kay product!

Answered: 2020-01-15 19:33:39

it depends on what you mean by "the best." do you mean best value? application? longest lasting? generally choosing mascara is a personal preference... I personally adore Mary Kay's lash love mascara. makes my eyes pop and my lashes aren't clumpy. The product also seems to last longer than other brands

Answered: 2020-01-16 19:37:37

skip the Mary Kay mascara. you can totally get the same quality from drugstore brands and pay less than half the price. I mean, if you HAVE to pay extra money for a brand name in order to feel beautiful, go for it but you’re literally only paying for the name

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers