Login as a User

herbalife where to buy philippines

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. herbalife where to buy philippines

Asked: 2019-02-10 23:14:07

Hey you guys. I was telling my friend who lives lives in the Philippines. He wants to buy some of the Herbalife products that I use for my weight loss. He wants some of those shakes and other supplements. Anyway, I don’t live in the Philippines and he wants to know how he can get some of this stuff. Is it possible for him to get some? Where can he buy some Herbalife products in the Philippines? Is there a store there he can get them? Any help with this would be very helpful since he wants to try it out and I want to help him figure out how to do that. Thanks!

Answered: 2019-02-12 09:05:55

I do know there’s isn’t any stores that carry their products. Although amazon might carry some products although I don’t know about getting it from amazon in phillipines though. But you can tell your friend to try out this site- https://contact.herbalife.com.ph. Going on here can allow him to find a member after signing up and he can order through them.

Answered: 2019-02-11 16:23:26

Hey, you can easily tell him to go to Herbalife philippines website by looking it up on google. It should have phillipines name in the corner of the website and then he can find a member online by filling out a form on there and ordering through them. There’s no store that carries their products.

Answered: 2019-02-11 02:43:49

Your friend can go onto Herbalife website and it should take him right to the Philippines Herbalife site. From there he can find a member on there to help him order through them since he won’t be able to buy any products at any stores since they don’t sell them in stores.

Answered: 2019-02-12 10:54:43

Hello! This site would be helpful for him to use. He can sign up on here: https://contact.herbalife.com.ph. It will allow him to buy the products through an existing member of Herbalife since there’s no store to buy them at. You need to go theough one of Herbalife members.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers