Login as a User

what is pampered chef return policy

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: The Pampered Chef
  4. >
  5. what is pampered chef return policy

Asked: 2019-02-12 23:14:26

How does the pampered chef deals with returning products that you bought from them? I have a couple of products that I want to return, but I don’t know if it is possible to do it. A few months ago, me and my wife participated in one of these cooking events that the promoters of the company organize. We ended up buying two products, but now we both agree that it was a stupid purchase because we definitely didn’t need them. We bought them around three months ago, is it still possible to return them and get a refund or are we too late to do it?

Answered: 2019-02-13 05:52:50

The return policies of the company state that you can return items if they are damaged or if you are unhappy with them. The rules are not 100% clear on your case, since it was some time since you bought it and no product is malfunctioning. In this case, the company reserves the right of not giving your money back in some cases, so you might want to contact them directly. You will probably get your refund, though, because a whole year has not yet passed.

Answered: 2019-02-13 05:26:59

Yeah, you can probably get a refund. You’ll have to send the products back, which will incur in paying shipping expenses, but after that you will receive your money. The company is generally ok with refunds, so I don’t think that you will have many issues in this case. Remember that refunds never actually exceed the original price, so if you bought with discounts, don’t expect to receive more money than you paid originally.

Answered: 2019-02-13 06:25:20

I hope you kept your receipts. It seems to me that you are still able to return it. All that you have to do is to contact the person who sold it to you and give the ID of the product. The process is pretty straightforward, but if over a month has passed, you may have to pay for the shipping of the product, which will incur in some losses for you. If you ever bought the product online, you will need your account and some information about the purchase.

Answered: 2019-02-13 07:56:23

According to the official site, products can be replaced, exchanged or refunded. If less than a month has passed, you do not have to pay the shipping. In your case, you will have to pay it. Be informed that unless your product is malfunctioning or it says otherwise, you can only exchange the products within the first year of the purchase. After that, you are on your own.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers