Login as a User

where are herbalife products sold

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. where are herbalife products sold

Asked: 2019-04-28 14:37:49

My friend has been using Herbalife products for a while. She has seen positive results, including weight loss. Watching her go through years of trying diet after diet was heartbreaking. Once she began using Herbalife products she noticed a change in the way she felt and how her clothes fit. My sweet friend learned that the diet was the problem and Herbalife was teaching her how to make a lifestyle change. I have had my own struggles with weight gain and feeling fatigued constantly. After seeing her results and hearing her testimony, I need to know where I can get Herbalife products?

Answered: 2019-04-28 20:01:29

Herbalife welcomes new distributors all the time. They are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is recognized globally. There are opportunities to work independentally as an Herbalife product distributor or work in the offices of Herbalife. If you are interested in becoming part of Herbalife, visit thier website to learn more.

Answered: 2019-04-29 20:45:05

Herbalife is a multi-level marketing company. This means they utlilize the strength of individual distrubutors to sell their products. You will not find Herbalife in stores, rather you can buy them directly online or through a distributor in your area. If you dont know someone close, you can find someone on the Herbalife website.

Answered: 2019-04-28 19:48:13

In the early years of Herbalife, their products contained a substance called ephedrine. The Federal Trade Commission and the state of Illinois brought this to the attention of the courts and the substance becamed banned from many states within the U.S. Herbalife has since removed ephedrine from thier products. This has made their products available in all states and countries.

Answered: 2019-04-30 12:28:58

Herbalife began in Canada by Mark Hughes in 1980. With time he was able to spread his company to the United States. Today, you are able to purchase the Herbalife products in over 94 countries around the world. Herbalife has even developed region links in different languages to accomodate all their customers.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers