Login as a User

can I advertise amway on facebook

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. can I advertise amway on facebook

Asked: 2019-10-17 22:09:21

I want to know if I can promote Amway products on Facebook. I have a very popular Facebook page and I have been wondering whether or not I can promote the products on my page. I am even considering using Facebook advertising to help boost my post about the product. However, I am not sure whether or not this is permitted by Amway. I need to know before I make a mistake that will get me in trouble with Facebook and Amway. “Can I advertise Amway on Facebook?” and how do I go about doing it safely.

Answered: 2019-10-17 23:42:16

You can also create your own Facebook/Amway page and post it online, then ask friends to like your page or ask them to invite their friends to like the page. Facebook pages are part of every great marketing strategy. You can sign up for Facebook marketing where you will be given tools and the opportunity to market your product. With so many users on Facebook it is relatively easy to gain attention. You should also try not to mark up the products too high as this will turn people away because many people say Amway products are too expensive.

Answered: 2019-10-18 23:08:41

You can try giving away samples to friends on family on Facebook that will definitely create product awareness , you can also do random posts on different Amway products you have tried. Additionally, you can do videos of your own reviews and post them on Facebook. I think seeing that you are using the products yourself is a great motivator for others to try the products themselves and this will increase the chances that you will make sales.

Answered: 2019-10-19 20:58:17

There will be no issues in using Facebook to network to sell your Amway products, when you log into your account you will find your personal link. Go ahead and post that link on facebook, or send it to your contacts individual account, they will be able to click that link and go to your account to buy the products. When you do this on Facebook be careful to share your link mostly in private. I don't think Amway will take kindly to your blasting out on your status the personal link to your products.

Answered: 2019-10-19 03:13:25

The Facebook platform is an international platform for a adveristing ,the Facebook demographics has changed a lot since its inception and it is now geared towards users in the age group 30-65. Perfect for making connections to sell Amway products. If you can make a connection with this age group you will definitely see more sales for the Amway products that you are selling. I think that once you sell some of these products and people start using them you should have them do testimonials and this will further skyrocket your sales.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers