Login as a User

which avon products are vegan

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Avon
  4. >
  5. which avon products are vegan

Asked: 2019-11-12 13:50:38

I am a vegan and I am having a really hard time finding makeup products that are made to vegan standards. I met an Avon representative who showed me a lot of products that I really liked. She said that nothing that they make has a certification that they are made to vegan standards. Is this true or are there any products that a vegan can buy and use in confidence? I don’t want to risk my belief system for the sake of beauty. I know the products are very affordable, but I still don’t want to waste my money or support a company that doesn’t match my ethics or beliefs.

Answered: 2019-11-14 04:57:59

Most makeup products are made with products that are derived from animals. Avon has taken the time to make much of their makeup without products derived from animals. Take the time to look through the website to find out which products aren’t derived from animal products and which are derived from them.

Answered: 2019-11-13 03:15:51

The representative told you the right thing. None of the products are made with vegan standards. Most of their lipsticks are not made from products that are derived from animal products though. This means that they are safe for a vegan to use, they just don’t have the vegan certification.

Answered: 2019-11-13 07:38:15

You would need to do your own research to figure out which products meet your standards, and which don’t. There are no makeup products that are manufactured by Avon that are strictly vegan. They are all cruelty free because they don’t test on animals, though, which should give you some peace of mind.

Answered: 2019-11-14 06:18:16

Avon doesn’t make products that are strictly vegan. None of their products are tested on animals and many of them don’t contain any animal products, so they would be okay for you to use as long as you are okay with that. You can research the ingredients of all of the products they manufacture on their website to see which products are right for you.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers