Login as a User

can advocare spark cause heartburn

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. can advocare spark cause heartburn

Asked: 2019-10-16 13:46:54

I need to lose weight to be healthier, but I’m having a hard time doing it on my own. A friend suggested that I give AdvoCare Spark a try because it has really helped him lose weight. I’m worried that it will cause me to have heartburn because most of the energy drinks I’ve tried have in the past. Are there a lot of people that complain that Spark causes them to get heartburn when they drink it, or would it be safe for me to drink it without having to worry about it? I really want to try it, but don’t want to be uncomfortable all of the time.

Answered: 2019-10-17 01:46:42

I used to battle heartburn a lot before I started using Spark. I found that even after losing just a few pounds, my acid reflux completely disappeared. I don’t have to take medications for it anymore and feel a lot better every day. I would suggest giving it a try to see if it helps you lose weight and stop your acid reflux.

Answered: 2019-10-17 18:31:16

What is probably causing you to have heartburn is your obesity. Many people who are overweight have heartburn because they have too much acid in their stomachs. The Spark won’t cause you to have more heartburn than you already do, but it may be able to help decrease it. The more weight you lose, the less heartburn you should have.

Answered: 2019-10-17 08:32:39

Just about anything can cause heartburn. You may have to try the Spark to see what it does to you. If it makes you have heartburn, don’t use it again. If it doesn’t, then keep using it. It will make losing weight easier and tastes great so there is no reason not to give it a try.

Answered: 2019-10-17 00:25:51

My wife uses Spark and never complains about heartburn. She used to complain about it a lot a few years ago, but now she’s lost about 25 pounds and hasn’t had any issues with it. I would say that if it did cause heartburn issues, she definitely would have complained about it and she hasn’t.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers