Login as a User

where is legalshield headquarters located

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. where is legalshield headquarters located

Asked: 2019-06-28 15:41:28

A huge mistake that I made was to sign up for a company that offers legal services that was located overseas. I was able to save a lot of money, but the associates that I worked with didn’t know the first thing about laws in America. A friend has suggested that I give LegalShield a try. Where is the headquarters for LegalShield located? Is it in the United States or is it located somewhere else throughout the globe? Working with a local company is important to be so that I don’t have to go through all of the trouble that I went through with the last company.

Answered: 2019-06-28 23:44:22

It’s a good idea to only work with companies that are based in the United States when dealing with your personal information. It’s a good idea to work with a company like LegalShield because they are American based. The headquarters is in Ada, OK. This should give you peace of mind that the company is safe to worth with overall.

Answered: 2019-06-28 20:18:14

You don’t have to worry about going through the same thing that you went through with the other company when you work with LegalShield. LegalShield is based in the United States and you can get most of the help that you might need online to make it easy to get help no matter where you are in the country.

Answered: 2019-06-29 20:03:31

LegalShield is a good company to work with because they are located in the United States. They are held to the legal standards of America, whereas companies that are located overseas are not bound to the same standards. This means that you can feel confident that you will get the best assistance possible with helpful legal advice you can trust.

Answered: 2019-06-29 13:54:41

LegalShield is an American based company. They have been providing legal services to people for many decades. The company’s headquarters is actually located in Ada, OK, but they can provide services in any state within the country to make it easier for clients to get the help that they need and deserve.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers