Login as a User

how amway is not a pyramid

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. how amway is not a pyramid

Asked: 2019-11-22 16:56:57

I am very weary of pyramid schemes because they always fail in my honest opinion. I am really curious as to whether or not Amway can be considered a pyramid scheme. I hope I don’t offend anyone by asking this question but I have been doing my research and it would seem to me that Amway does have a few shady practices, so let me know, “Why isn't Amway a pyramid scheme?” I would like to know so that I can feel more comfortable buying and using the products. I may also consider getting an Away business myself if you guys are convincing enough.

Answered: 2019-11-24 06:54:56

Amway is not a pyramid scheme, for it to be a pyramid scheme it would have to directly pay you based on the amount of people that you sign up. This is not the case, with Amway, the sales that your team members make directly affect how much you will make every single month. This business model has made many very rich. However, I am not going to lie to you some have failed miserably, this is because not everybody is meant to run a business and mainly because it takes effort and dedication.

Answered: 2019-11-24 03:19:16

Amway seems to bear a bad reputation about many things and one of them is the fact that it is said to be a pyramid scheme. While I'm not a fan of the company itself I will say that it is not a pyramid scheme because you do not get paid for recruitment. You only get paid when those recruited actually sell something and then it's only a percentage profit that you receive. Pyramid schemes would pay you simply for signing somebody up, if this was the case any you could get any random person you met on the street to sign up and then you would get paid.

Answered: 2019-11-23 13:12:41

Amway is not a pyramid scheme and anyone who says that is misinformed. It is an MLM, because it is an MLM it can be very hard for you to make money if you don't sign up people who are serious about it and try to make sales. Obviously, the more sales they make, the more you will actually make yourself. If it were a pyramid scheme it would be easier to make money. Once you get people signed it wouldn't matter if they got sales or not and you would still get paid.

Answered: 2019-11-23 06:49:26

I have heard over and over that Amway is a pyramid scheme. However, I'm not sure why some people believe that it is a pyramid scheme because you don't make money from any of the recruitment that you make. Your sales is what determines how much money you make. Also the sales of the people that you have recruited determines how much money you will make. As you can see from what I have said this is definitely not a pyramid scheme, so don't believe everything you hear.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers