Login as a User

what do pampered chef consultants make

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: The Pampered Chef
  4. >
  5. what do pampered chef consultants make

Asked: 2019-06-25 01:58:11

Hello, guys, I really need some advice. I finished high school this year and I’m struggling to find a job. My family is also struggling financially, it’s hard for them to pay the bills and I feel that I gotta help them out. So, how much can someone gain from working as a consultant in the Pampered Chef? I heard that some people got a lot of money in this gig, but some complained that they couldn’t really make money at all. I’m eager to try, but I don’t want to lose money because I don’t have a lot of it. How much can someone make in this profession?

Answered: 2019-06-25 04:57:47

Payments are fully based on commissions, so it’s hard to say how much you will make. You will probably make something, but there’s no guarantee that you will be making $1000 a week anytime soon. $50? $100? That’s more likely for a beginner. Note that nothing is stopping you from a stellar beginning, though, you just need to be a good salesman.

Answered: 2019-06-25 15:34:20

The truth is that you have no guarantee that you will make money. You have to sell. If you don’t, you don’t really get anything. In any case, most people are actually able to get some money, generally over $100 or $200 a month at least if they spend some hours working every week. More experienced consultants can expect to make over $1000 a week, but you’ll probably take some time to reach this level.

Answered: 2019-06-25 13:40:12

It depends on a lot of factors. Official information says people made at least $300 after three of the so-called parties, which are sales events. If you apply yourself and work hard, you will certainly make some money. If you are still living with your parents, you can probably do it without having to spend all your time working.

Answered: 2019-06-25 10:52:26

I’m a consultant and I know that it depends on many variables. How many hours will you work? How good is your sales pitch? I can make at least $300 to $500 weekly working only part-time. Payments are twice per month and they are generally never late. Commissions are 20%, meaning that you have to sell at least $2500 in products in a single week to net $500. It will take some time, but with effort you can certainly do it.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers