Login as a User

is ambit energy an mlm

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Ambit Energy
  4. >
  5. is ambit energy an mlm

Asked: 2019-05-17 09:49:41

Hello, people! I’m Maci! I hope I’m not bugging people today with my question about Ambit Energy. My brother’s wife told me about this place and how you can become a distributor or consultant—I forgot which one she said it was. I browsed their website very briefly and it looks like people can make money selling gas and electric. It made me think of Avon and other MLM companies. So, is this Ambit Energy considered an MLM business? I could be wrong, but it might be something I want to pursue since I want to save money on my energy and also get paid too.

Answered: 2019-05-17 20:25:05

Ambit Energy is a MLM company, because Consultants can make money when the people they offer Ambit’s natural gas, electricity, and other services sign onto Ambit. They also profit from how well their organizations they create. They can also make money from a residual income and other bonuses as well.

Answered: 2019-05-18 10:18:48

This company is a MLM business. The Consultants that sign on can make their money by offering Ambit Energy’s natural gas, electricity, and solar services to their customers. The Consultants can make money based on how many customers they can get signed on and they can profit each month they continue to use Ambit Energy. They can also make money by those they recruit to be on their organization, especially if that organization can build their own bug team and so on.

Answered: 2019-05-19 03:59:12

Yes, Ambit Energy is a MLM business because a MLM business means a company that has distributors that can earn their money two different ways. With Ambit Energy, Consultants can make money with how many customers they can bring on and from how good the organization they made does. They can also earn money through bonuses and promotions as well.

Answered: 2019-05-18 19:50:51

Technically, Ambit Energy is a MLM company, because there’s at least two different ways for Independents Consultants to make money. They can offer natural gas, solar, and electricity to potential and current customers of Ambit Energy and make money off those who decide to sign on. Then, they also earn money when the people they’ve recruited into being a Consultant are successful in getting customers added on as well.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers