Login as a User

who owns 5linx

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: 5LINX
  4. >
  5. who owns 5linx

Asked: 2019-02-15 07:46:57

When I was researching work-from-home positions, a company called 5LINX showed up as a result. I’ve never heard of 5LINX. Is it a company that has been in business for a long time? Who owns 5LINX and is it a company that really helps people to be able to make money or is it a company that only certain people are able to make money working for them? I don’t want to waste my time working for a company that doesn’t really prove to be profitable for those that are at the bottom of the totem pole and just starting off.

Answered: 2019-02-16 05:58:56

Craig Jerabek, Jeb Tyler and Jason Guck first founded 5LINX back in 2001. They were all found guilty of doing illegal things with the company, including diverting millions of dollars from investors into their own bank accounts. After the problems were discovered, changes were made to ensure that only quality, trustworthy people are in charge of the business.

Answered: 2019-02-16 15:03:32

Nelson Gerard is the majority owner and chairman for 5LINX. It was founded in 2001 and has since gone through multiple owners due to some illegal activity that some of the owners were found guilty of doing. Over the years, the new owners have been able to make the business grow in a legal way.

Answered: 2019-02-17 07:39:05

5LINX isn’t owned by one person. There are many different stockholders that make decisions for the company. The person who owns the majority of the company is Nelson Gerard. Even though he is the majority shareholder, he doesn’t get to have the final say on the way that the business is run. This is a protective measure to ensure that money can never be stolen from the money again in the future.

Answered: 2019-02-15 11:33:34

Many different people own shares of 5LINX. They haven’t made one person in charge of the entire company. This is to ensure that everyone has a say as to what happens within the company. Not doing this led to three of the former partners in the business to be able to steal money from the company unbeknownst to the other shareholders.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers