Login as a User

can herbalife tea cause miscarriage

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. can herbalife tea cause miscarriage

Asked: 2019-02-03 20:08:36

I just found out I’m pregnant and was going to start using Herbalife tea before I found out. Now, I’m not so sure if it’s safe to use while I’m pregnant. I don’t know if it is or not. Does anyone on here know if Herbalife tea can cause miscarriages or other bad effects while pregnant? I don’t want to take something and have to worry about it all the time. I might be worrying for nothing since it’s just tea, but I want to make sure. I don’t know if I’ll even take it anyway, but I would like to know what you guys think on the matter.

Answered: 2019-02-05 20:06:13

Most women don’t drink alcohol or coffee, so why drink something that could even possibly be bad for your baby? I don’t think I would take this stuff if it was me. I don’t think it causes miscarriage but it could cause other risks along the way for you and not someone else.

Answered: 2019-02-04 03:49:07

Some say that it’s okay to take it as long as you eat a balanced diet with it. However, I don’t know if you want to risk it. Maybe if you really want to take it, you should talk to your doctor. They might be able to tell you more about what you should or shouldn’t take while you are pregnant.

Answered: 2019-02-04 04:02:40

I don’t think people really know all the risks that are involved in taking Herbalife tea while pregnant. There isn’t anyone online saying that this stuff can cause miscarriages, but it is a little unknown what it can do to some babies. If it doesn’t seem to effect one baby, it could effect yours. I guess it’s up to the mother’s decision.

Answered: 2019-02-05 03:38:39

If it was me, I would be like “why risk it?” You know. I know some people say Herbalife tea is okay to use while pregnant and some say you shouldn’t. So, it’s probably up to the mother on if she wants to risk an unknown cause happening to your baby from taking tea. It’s not really worth it for me.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers