Login as a User

where is advocare manufactured

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. where is advocare manufactured

Asked: 2019-02-14 21:24:56

I'm trying to do some fast research about AdvoCare for a research paper and can't seem to find anything about where AdvoCare products is manufactured. All I can find is some place that they used to do their manufacturing and not any recent information about where they manufacture their health products. If anyone already knows the answer or where I can look this up, I'd really appreciate it. I don't know how else to figure the answer to this kind of question but to keep asking on places like this one. Any help would be great for me and my research progress.

Answered: 2019-02-16 10:02:59

Advocare used to manufacture their products at Horizon, which is in California. Ever since then, they don’t say where they manufacture their products anymore. All that is known is that the headquarters of Advocare is in Plano, Texas. I don’t know why they don’t state where their current products is being manufactured unless it’s hidden somewhere.

Answered: 2019-02-16 18:39:57

I looked all over too and couldn’t figure this question out. So weird that a company that’s all about health and stuff won’t show where they manufacture their products at. Anyway, the only place that came up was a place called Horizon that’s in California. But Advocare sued them and it seemed like they don’t use Horizon anymore.

Answered: 2019-02-15 13:43:08

Everything that comes up when I search where Advocare manufactures their products is a place in California called Horizon. However, that can’t be current information since they both had some kind of a dispute a few years back. So, I’m not sure where Advocare manufactures their products anymore. I hope you find the answer somewhere. Or maybe you can call someone to find out.

Answered: 2019-02-15 10:51:52

You really weren’t kidding about not being to find anything about where Advocare manufactureers their products. The only thing I could find was that they used to manufacture them in Horizon before some kind of lawsuit happened. Horizon is in California and Advocare has their headquarters in Plano, Texas. Maybe they moved their manufacturing to Texas.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers