Login as a User

which is better herbalife or shakeology

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. which is better herbalife or shakeology

Asked: 2019-08-23 11:09:04

I have been using Herbalife for some time now. My best friend swears by Shakeology. She is always saying how much better Shakeology is than Herbalife. It seems that all I hear is how the proteins in Shakeology are better for you. Sometimes it causes some pretty heated discussions. I know both companies use the nutritional shake to help people feel better and fuel their bodies. What I don’t get is why it is not obvious which one is better. I would like to end this discussion for good. So, which is better? Is it Herbalife or Shakeology? Help Please!

Answered: 2019-08-23 20:22:49

After exercising or any strenuous activity it important to give your body amino acids. They are what helps your body recover. Active people will find that Shakeology contains a higher amount of amino acids in their products than Herbalife.

Answered: 2019-08-23 18:58:52

Choosing the right program for your health is not only determined by the products. Having a cost effective program is important to the ability to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Herbalife costs around $36.00 for 30 servings. Those same 30 servings of Shakeology will cost you $130.00. In this case, Herbalife wins out overall.

Answered: 2019-08-24 13:55:28

In order to achieve weight loss you need to eat in a way that keeps you fuller longer. To do this your diet has to be full of calories and protein. A serving of Shakeology has 140 calories and 16 grams of protein. Herbalife contains 90 calories and 9 grams of protein per serving. So, in this case Shakeology is the better choice.

Answered: 2019-08-24 02:35:39

The type of protein you consume is important. Our bodies better process some than others. Herbalife uses proteins derived mainly from soy. Shakeology uses proteins derived from rice, pea, and whey. Because whey protein is a better choice, Shakeology would be better.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers