Login as a User

how much is legalshield a month

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. how much is legalshield a month

Asked: 2019-04-22 01:45:56

I think that I want to sign up for a membership with LegalShield, but I don’t know if I can afford it. I don’t want to make the mistake of signing up for a membership that is too expensive for me to be able to pay for each month. How much does a membership for LegalShield cost and how many times per month do I have to pay for it? I want to be sure that I can fit it into my budget and need to properly plan for the cost of it. Knowing what the cost will be each month makes the decision easier.

Answered: 2019-04-22 18:21:04

LegalShield has made great efforts to ensure that they can provide legal services to their clients for a reasonable price. They offer a few different memberships for varying costs to ensure that you can choose a package that you can actually afford regardless of what your current financial situation is.

Answered: 2019-04-22 11:56:48

The cost of a membership with LegalShield is set in stone. Once you agree to the membership that you choose, you will not have to worry about getting charged any hidden fees in the future. The membership can be canceled by providing the company with written acknowledgement that you want to cancel the membership.

Answered: 2019-04-23 20:23:35

The membership for LegalShield is very affordable. You can choose from any of their memberships and cancel them at any time if you determine that you no longer need their services. The cost of the membership doesn’t cover the cost to retain an attorney to go to court for you though.

Answered: 2019-04-23 01:16:07

LegalShield takes the time to make sure that the fees they charge are affordable for their memberships. There aren’t hidden fees associated with the services that they provide. They allow anyone to cancel their membership whenever they choose and only charge their membership fees once per month on the same day each month.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers